Reporting to the Director of Development, the Programmer Analyst must be involved in the process of developing and integrating the solution with our clients.
- Participate in the feasibility analysis of client projects;
- Collaborate with the team to develop the product;
- Take part in Scrum activities;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in object-oriented programming;
- Training (s) or relevant experience (s);
- Java experiences;
- Asset: Android and / or iOS mobile programming;
- Asset: Experience in an agile scrum environment.
- We are looking for a proactive, autonomous and passionate person who has a good sense of communication and good judgment, having an interest in teamwork.
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Collective insurance;
- Workstation under Linux;
- Scrum agile work environment.
Location: Granby, Trois-Rivieres or telecommuting
Number of available positions: 1
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: Full time
Work shift: Day
About the company
Diffusion Integrated Solutions is a company based in Trois-Rivieres, Montreal and Granby, with more than 20 employees and more than 350 clients in North America. We have been developing ProgressionLIVE, a dispatch software and mobile task management solution, for more than 11 years.