Under the responsibility of the Sales Manager, the sales representative must be part of the process of developing and integrating the solution with our customers.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly to achieve the set objectives;
- Identify new potential customers by email, phone and in person;
- Manage sales leads and activities in the CRM;
- Write submissions based on client needs and ProgressionLIVE modules;
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop new strategies;
- Develop sales skills through training and individual and team coaching.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience;
- Bilingual (French and English) both oral and written;
- Asset: Experiences with a CRM / PipeDrive.
- The desired candidate is motivated, rigorous and loves to go above and beyond to achieve ambitious goals. He also knows how to prioritize his sales activities and is not afraid to pick up the phone.
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Collective insurance.
Location: On the road
Number of available positions: 1
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: Full time
Work shift: Day
About the company
Diffusion Solutions Intégrées is a company based in Trois-Rivieres, Montreal and Granby, with more than 20 employees and more than 350 clients in North America. We have been developing the dispatch software and task management mobile application ProgressionLIVE for more than 11 years.