Technical Support Agent
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Experience, the Level 1 Technical Support Agent must be involved in the process of assisting and integrating the solution with our customers.
The primary responsibility of a Technical Support Agent is to assist customers with a goal of resolving technical issues they encounter. Thus, he will have to:
- Answer to incoming calls, emails, and chat requests from customers;
- Analyze their problem, make a diagnosis and use a solution path;
- Follow up with the client and the internal team to verify the resolution of the outcome;
- Contribute to knowledge sharing by writing documentation;
- Proceed to the registration, progression and tracking of tickets;
- Escalate the incident to a higher level, if applicable;
- Perform a limited number of remote technical support activities (TeamViewer);
- Offer excellent technical support with professionalism, efficiency and courtesy.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in customer service or any other related field;
- Bilingualism (French and English) required;
- Experience in troubleshooting mobile devices (iOS and Android) and computers (Windows, MacOS, Chrome, Firefox, etc.);
- Networking knowledge an asset;
- Experiences in AGILE environment, an asset;
We are looking for a dynamic person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate is able to manage conflict situations with the client, if necessary. Then, he must have a natural ease of listening, a team spirit and a willingness to be involved in the success of the company.
- Competitive salary
- Free and unlimited coffee
- Free pastries
- Subsidized meals
- Group Insurance
- Summer schedule lightened
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Sports and organized activities
Location: 1640 6th Street, Trois-Rivières (QC) G8Y 5B8
Number of available positions: 1
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: Full time
Work shift: Day
About the company
Diffusion Integrated Solutions is a company based in Trois-Rivieres, Montreal and Granby, with more than 20 employees and more than 400 clients in North America. We have been developing ProgressionLIVE, a dispatch software and mobile task management solution, for more than 12 years.